Flower Headbands and Tulle

This tulle skirt is magical. The moment I put it on I felt like I was in a dream. I decided to style this look with my new flower head band from Orelia for a festival inspired look. I would imagine wearing this to a festival would be fun and unique, I have another look in mind to create a Summer wedding inspired ensemble.

The skirt is from a local Vancouver shop called Beautulleful (the name is amazing right?) which specialize in creating stunning tulle skirts for the fancy chic chick. They carry a variety of colours including classic white, black, and a shade of grey. These skirts are offered in a range of sizes (I am wearing the knee length) and can be worn for many various occasions.

flower headbands, tulle skirts, how to style, fashion blogger, vancouver, summer style

Skirt: c/o Beautulleful | Shoes: Spring | Necklace: H&M | Flower Headband: Orelia |
Shop the Look:

24 Comments

1. June 8, 2014 / 11:08 pm

So, so cute! Love how you have styled your pink tulle skirt – the headband is perfection with this. I have a beige tulle skirt and was just looking at a pink skirt on line today. You are making want to just go ahead and order it!

Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

2. June 13, 2014 / 4:26 am

Loving this lookkkk! I adore the flower headbands trend and I wish I was going to a music festival this summer!

Just made various social media accounts too so if you'd like to follow me in any of them, I would really appreciate it! πŸ™‚ I just followed you on facebook and twitter.ο»Ώ
    Raincouver Beauty

3. June 13, 2014 / 12:41 pm

Aren't tulle skirts the best??! I got three this year and wear them ALL the time!! Yours is sooo cute!
    xo,
    Lisa

4. June 13, 2014 / 11:40 pm

You look amazing in your tulle skirt!!
    You styled it beautifully with the head piece!
    I love it!!

5. June 16, 2014 / 6:25 am

Oh girl, that tulle skirt is so pretty! I love it <3

Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it πŸ™‚ xoxo

Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

6. June 17, 2014 / 2:19 am

I totally love this!! Super cute. xo ~ The Fashionista Momma

7. June 18, 2014 / 2:52 pm

I love everything about this! Tulle and floral crowns how can you get any better!

8. October 17, 2015 / 8:55 pm

First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I’ve had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thank you!|

9. October 18, 2015 / 6:07 pm

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write on my blog something like that. Can I include a fragment of your post to my site?

10. October 19, 2015 / 4:30 am

It’s hard to find educated people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks|