People ask me this all the time, how do I manage to get everything done with so much going on. That’s why I wanted to share a few of my key tips for maintaining a busy schedule while on the go.
- To do lists. These can be digital or in written form, I actually have the cutest to do list product that I love, it really comes in handy because I can scribble things down and its already in list form for me. This helps me to only focus on the list part, rather than other notes I might take using my Blog Planner. I also love the feeling of crossing something off my to do list too, and you don’t get the same satisfaction with a digital app.
- Calendar. I use a blog planner for all my blog projects, events and key points I have to remember for the week. This is a lifesaver, I use it everyday and it’s quite small so it fits in my purse nicely.
- Keep documents in folders. Pretty folders at that, I love my pink and gold ones from Chapters, I like to keep printouts, documents, and monthly editorial calendars that I print out in here, it helps me keep my documents organized and when it’s in something really pretty, it makes you enjoy it that much more.
- Enjoy me time. This is very important because it can be quite easy for you to feel burnt out, especially with all of the to do lists in front of you, you can feel overwhelmed and it’s important to take the time to relax and indulge a bit. I find this helps with being more productive if you give yourself a bit of a break, you can even schedule breaks throughout the day if you want to get lots done. I love wearing my Smash + Tess Sunday Romper, it’s so soft, cozy and is really the perfect outfit to wear while blogging because of how easy going it is to put on. My me time usually consists of watching Netflix and hanging out with my dog Bella.
- Schedule. I am obsessed with using Hootsuite for all my social media scheduling needs. This platform has saved my life on many occasions, it’s great for scheduling social media when you’re traveling and don’t have access to WIFI and it evens gives you analytics too. I always schedule my social media on the weekend for the week ahead, it takes away that added stress during the week that you don’t need.
And there ya have it, my key tips for maintaining an organized life and blog. Because I want you to be as relaxed as I am whether you’re working at home or relaxing, I’m giving away one piece from Smash + Tess. One winner has the choice of winning either a ‘Morning Person‘ nightie or the ‘No Sleep Till Brooklyn‘ nightie. Photos are below.To enter to win this contest, simply fill out the form below. Contest ends on October 31st. Limit one entry per person, open to Canadian and US residents. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway