This is probably my favourite season yet because it’s filled with so many amazing trends and I’m truly coveting so much right now. To help ease you into things, I wanted to share 5 of my favourite essentials that you need to add in your closet. Of course, there are so much more than 5 things I could have chosen, but I wanted to let this post be a guide for you. Read on for the essentials you need in your closet for spring now.
1. Blank NYC Vegan Leather Graphic Moto Jacket in Secret Keeper. I’m obsessed with this jacket, as seen on so many of my fave bloggers. I’m definitely going to snap an embroidered number up for this spring season, it’s such a nice way to embrace the warmer weather yet still keep your edge. Also, loving this one in ivory and this one in denim.
2. Embellished satchels are all the rage right now, and this Fendi style is stunning. I love the mint green colour with the gorgeous diamond and jewel decals. This blush Michael Kors bag is a gorgeous alternative to the Fendi, it’s decidedly feminine but the rhinestones give it a bit of a rock’n’roll vibe.
3. Pink was everywhere on the runways and I really like this suede style from Revolve, I’m crazy about this style in particular because it’s so playful and the details are so delicate. If you’re like me and don’t tend to wear a whole look of pink, take baby steps and incorporate it with accessories like bags and shoes.
4. Mules, and in blush, even better. I love this Jeffrey Campbell pair because they’re not too high and the blush colour is so versatile, you’ll be able to pair it with everything.
5. Bring on the slogans. Gucci has been having a major moment as of late, and this tee, in particular, is causing quite a stir. If you feel like spicing up your jeans and tee looks, opt for a tee with a cheeky saying such as ‘Running Latte’ from Rebecca Minkoff.
And there you have it, my 5 picks for the spring 2017 season.
What are you excited to wear this spring? Let me know in the comments below!
Shop the picks: