Why You Need to Try the Gingham Trend

It’s no secret gingham is a huge summer trend right now, and I wanted to ensure you guys got on board before the summer ends (hello, almost August!).

why-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trendwhy-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trend

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve worn gingham this summer, it’s such an easy trend to get on board with. This gingham dress is perfect for summer events and happy hour drinks in the evenings. I love that you can dress it up a bit with cute heels, some accessories and a little jacket. If you’re wanting to make this a casual look, pair with some converse, a denim jacket and a straw bag to tote all of your errand essentials.

why-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trend why-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trendwhy-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trend

I love this dress in particular because of the details on the back. As you probably know, lace up details are a huge trend right now.

why-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trendwhy-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trendwhy-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trendwhy-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trend

I have a few more gingham pieces in my closet, including this adorable gingham romper from American Eagle that I wore in this post here.

why-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trendwhy-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trend

The next time you’re looking for a go-to summer outfit, grab some gingham, guys.

why-you-need-to-try-the-gingham-trend

Dress: c/o Shein (ONLY $15!!) | Shoes: c/o AMIClubwear | Bag: Gucci | Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington | Denim jacket: Loft |

Shop my look:

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

14 Comments

1. July 31, 2017 / 4:32 pm

This is seriously the perfect gingham dress! I haven’t found a gingham dress I love and this one is just amazing! I love how simple it is but still makes a statement! Also, I love your hair. Seriously, #hairgoals!

2. July 31, 2017 / 8:33 pm

I think the key is keeping it simple. I love how you paired the nude accessories. Nice!

3. August 1, 2017 / 5:35 pm

I am all aboard the gingham trend! I only have two gingham pieces, but I definitely need more, especially a dress like this with a cute lace-up back!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

4. August 1, 2017 / 5:49 pm

What a cute dress! I really do want to get some gingham.

-Lauren

5. August 1, 2017 / 5:56 pm

I love gingham. Thankfully here in the South it is always in fashion. I do agree that it is more of a summer style and that dress looks amazing on you.

6. August 1, 2017 / 6:43 pm

I love how you styled your gingham! I agree – it is definitely a must to try πŸ™‚

7. August 2, 2017 / 12:55 am

This dress is so cute! One of my favorite things about gingham is that it’s SO easy to transition into fall!

Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

8. August 2, 2017 / 2:15 am

Super cute! You make me want to go dress shopping.

9. August 2, 2017 / 4:49 am

I love the gingham trend. This year alone I have added three gorgeous gingham dresses to my closet. Your dress is gorgeous from every angle and I love the classic Gucci bag. Also, beautiful and classic nude shoes!

Welcome by Thursday and linkup with me beautiful lady! <3 Ada.